COVID 19 Information
COVID 19 ALERT LEVEL 2
We are open but will be operating slightly differently.
- We are offering both phone and in person consultations in the rooms.
- When you arrive for your appointment please call us from your car and we will advise you when to come in.
- Everyone over 12 years of age entering the practice is required to wear a mask for their entire visit.
- We ask that you scan the QR code and hand sanitise on arrival.
- If you need to sit in the waiting room we ask that you sit 2 metres apart.
- If you have any cough, cold or flu like symptoms please call us for advice on 3485749.
Take care of yourselves and your whanau.
- For the latest news about Covid 19
- Current places of interest in New Zealand
- Find out what to expect and other useful resources here
- Information on the Covid -19 Vaccination
We are now offering COVID vaccinations to our enrolled patients aged 12 years and over. Please call 348 5749 to book an appointment.
Or, if you wish to book your vaccine elsewhere, you can book or register for a vaccine online.